During May, Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month, we make a special effort to tell inspiring stories about Canadians with cystic fibrosis. We also highlight how important funding from Cystic Fibrosis Canada works each and every day to make a real difference in the lives of people with cystic fibrosis, and their families.
What can you do to help promote CF Awareness in May?
- Talk to your friends, family and co-workers about cystic fibrosis and why you support Cystic Fibrosis Canada.
- Participate in the Great Strides™ walk on May 26th in Queen’s Park – New Westminster Visit www.cysticfibrosis.ca/greatstrides to register and donate.
- Like Cystic Fibrosis Canada – Vancouver’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/CysticFibrosisVancouver and share the link with your friends.
- Update your Facebook status to read “May is Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month” and download our new Timeline Cover Photo, or Profile Picture by right clicking and saving the image from the gallery.
- Share www.drowningontheinside.ca, Cystic Fibrosis Canada’s ad campaign Web site, with your friends and contacts who may not know about life with CF. On the site, you can interact with people affected by the disease and make a donation.
- Follow us on Twitter: @CF_Vancouver and Re-tweet messages throughout the month of May using the hashtag #CFmonth.
- Educate your contacts, co-workers, clients, and friends about the fight against cystic fibrosis by using the following message on your Web site, or in your corporate newsletter, e-mail footer, etc.
- Follow us on instagram: @cfvancouver and share your creative photos using the hash tag #CFmonth.